Peanut Butter Festival volunteer opportunities are designed to get you involved by participating in professional networking events/activities. Some of the perks of being a volunteer include the following:
- Gain confidence. Volunteering can help you gain confidence by giving you the chance to try something new and build a real sense of achievement.
- Make a difference. Volunteering can have a real and valuable positive affect on people, communities and society in general.
- Meet people. Volunteering can help you meet different kinds of people and make new friends.
- Be part of a community. Volunteering can help you feel part of something outside your friends and family.
- Learn new skills. Volunteering can help you learn new skills, gain experience and sometimes even qualifications.
- Take on a challenge. Through volunteering you can challenge yourself to try something different, achieve personal goals, practice using your skills and discover hidden talents.
- Have fun! Most volunteers have a great time, regardless of why they do it.
VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES ARE ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS.
The Peanut Butter Festival is one of our community’s largest volunteer-operated events. Volunteers are essential to the Festival’s success as they support our mission of providing wholesome family fun & quality entertainment to the community. We have volunteer opportunities for everyone. Isn’t it time that you considered volunteering with the Peanut Butter Festival? Please contact us today.
Volunteer with the Redbank Valley Chamber of Commerce and support our community.