Peanut Butter Festival Cook-Off
Sponsored by Tom’s Riverside Quality Foods
There is NO entry fee.
Registration from 9:00 AM to 9:45 AM
Rear of Kaminski Dental Office on Water Street.
– Judging will begin approximately 10:00 AM. Closed to the public.
– Winners will be announced and awards given out at noon.
– All entries will be distributed to public following the awards presentation.
– A jar of peanut butter will be available at the Chamber Office/Jewelry Shop, Broad St. New Bethlehem for any contestant wanting peanut butter for use in their entries. One jar per contestant. Available the week before the festival.
PRIZES: 1ST place in each category ($25 Tom’s Riverside Gift Certificate) and ONE GRAND PRIZE for best overall ($100 Tom’s Riverside Gift Certificate)
CATEGORIES: 1. COOKIE/BARS 2. CAKES/PIES/CUPCAKES 3. CANDY 4. MAIN DISH 5. OTHER/MISC.
- Recipe must use at least ½ cup of peanut butter (any brand).
- Entries must include recipes.
- Entrants must use disposable containers. No container will be returned.
- Cookies/Bars – 7 pieces to a plate.
- One entry per category per contestant.
Disqualification will be warranted if any of the above rules and regulations are not followed. Judges have final decision.
Entries will be judged on the following: APPEARANCE, PRESENTATION, TASTE AND TEXTURE
For further information contact Event Chairperson Sandy Troup: 814.275.4637 or [email protected]