Chamber of Commerce
309 Broad Street, Suite 2
New Bethlehem, PA. 16242
Phone: (814) 275-3929
Fax: (814) 275-4269
Membership List, Benefits & Application
All American Awards & Engraving
American Legion Post 354
American Murray Grey Association
Armstrong County Commissioners
Alcorn Funeral Home
Maddie’s Hometown Salon & Spa
M & S Meats
McCauley Trucking Company, Inc.
MARKETING & PROMOTION:
- Your business listing on our website, www.RedbankChamber.com, with a link from our site to yours.
- Email blasts – Receive community and non-profit announcements.
- Social Media – The Chamber participates in Facebook, Twitter & YouTube to communicate with members, visitors and residents. This benefit will grow as our members participate in Social Media with us.
- Email blasts targeting your specific event or promotion our available for a nominal fee of $5.00 each. Non-profit groups/organizations may have their event or promotion included in our periodic Community Announcements Email blasts at no charge.
- Display space for business cards and brochures.
- Official Chamber Logo – Members receive the right to use our official Redbank Valley Chamber of Commerce logo on their website and publications. The use of the logo lends credibility your business.
- Chamber Member plaque you can proudly display.
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies for your Grand Opening, Anniversaries or Business Milestone
- Digital Advertising space on our website (coming soon!)
When we receive inquiries for places to shop, eat, or any other service, we refer our Chamber members.
Make new contacts, build partnerships, develop relationships, and share ideas with fellow business people.
- Annual Dinner
- Freedom Festival
- Joint Mixers (with other Chambers)
- Peanut Butter Festival
- Chamber Member Mixers
- Customer Appreciation Day
- 4th of July Fireworks
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies
Sponsorship opportunities are available for any of the following events: Customer Appreciation Day, Fireworks Peanut Butter Festival, Christmas Parade.
The Chamber works to retain, expand and strengthen existing business and job opportunities which benefit the “Quality of Life” in the community.
When you become a Chamber Member, you invest in the future of the business community and ensure that the Chamber continues to move forward toward our mission: working together to build a healthy marketplace and to improve the quality of life in the New Bethlehem Area and the Redbank Valley Community.
Redbank Valley Chamber of Commerce
Member Dues Structure
51 or More Employees $250.00
11 – 50 Employees $200.00
6 – 10 Employees $150.00
0 – 5 Employees $100.00
16 or More Employees $150.00
0 – 15 Employees $50.00
Individual Member $50.00
Multiple Common Ownership Businesses
The business with the greatest number of employees pays the full membership rate based on the above membership structure. Each additional business receives a 50% discount rate based on the above membership structure.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call the Chamber Office at (814) 275-3929.