All American Awards & Engraving
American Cancer Society
American Legion Post 354
American Murray Grey Association
Armstrong County Commissioners
Alcorn Funeral Home
Be Beautiful Salon
Byers Barber Shop & Shave Parlor
Central Electric Cooperative
Charles P. Leach Agency, Inc.
Clarion County Community Bank
Clarion County Economic Development Corp.
Clarion County Fair
Clarion County Historic Society
Clarion County YMCA
Creative Custom Cabinetry
Debz Twisted Sizzors
Down Right Primitives
Dr. Chad Shaffer M.D.
Dr. Janice Semeyn M.D.
Dr. Thomas Kaminsky D.M.D.
Edward Jones Office of Brendan Allison
First United National Bank
Fox’s Pizza Den
Fraternal Order of Eagles
Full Moon Studio
Full Throttle X-treme
Heeter Lumber Company, Inc.
Hetricks Farm Supply Inc.
Hinderliter’s Hair Center
Hoak Insurance Services
Hoss’s Little Outhouses
Hunter’s Moon Lodge Bed & Breakfast
J.M. Smucker PA, Inc
Joe’s Pizza & Restaurant
Klingensmith’s Drug Store
Knights of Columbus Council #8538
Laurel Eye Clinic
Law Office of William E. Hager, III
Long Shot Ammo & Arms
Loyal Order of Moose Lodge #366
M and B Services, LLC
M and B Redi Mix, Inc.
McCauley Trucking Company, Inc.
Moore Physical Therapy, Inc.
New Bethlehem Borough
New Bethlehem Burial Service, Inc.
New Bethlehem Civic Club
New York Life & NYL Securities
Nolf Chrysler- Dodge Inc
PA Great Outdoors Visitors Bureau
Pat Merwin Realty
Patton Financial Advising
Redbank Renaissance, Inc.
Redbank Valley Community Center
Redbank Valley Education Association
Redbank Valley Public Library
Redbank Valley School District
Redbank Valley Subway
Redbank Valley Trails Association
Reichard Equipment Company
Robertson Car Wash & Laundry
Rupert Automotive of Oak Ridge
Rupert Funeral Home and Cremation Service
Rupert Monuments of New Bethlehem
Saint Charles Bloomin’ Brushes
Seidle Law, P.C.
Shellhammer Atwoood & Associates, Inc.
Shirey Overhead Doors, Inc.
Snug Harbour Restaurant
Spero Group LLC
S & T Bank
Standard Pennant Company
St. Charles Church
Sunshine Office Supply
The Brick House Bed & Breakfast
TechReady Professionals, Inc.
The Leader-Vindicator/Tri-County Sunday
The Jewelry Shop
The Wellness Program
United Way of Clarion County
USA Choice Internet & Security
Valley Flowers and Gifts
Veronesi Auto Sales
V.G. Dougherty Real Estate
W. Patrick & Deanna Conners
Charles P. Leach Jr.
John C. Milliren
Judy L. Williams
Marl V. Nolf
W. Patrick Conners
MARKETING & PROMOTION:
- Your business listing on our website, www.RedbankChamber.com, with a link from our site to yours.
- Email blasts – Receive community and non-profit announcements.
- Social Media – The Chamber participates in Facebook, Twitter & YouTube to communicate with members, visitors and residents. This benefit will grow as our members participate in Social Media with us.
- Email blasts targeting your specific event or promotion our available for a nominal fee of $5.00 each. Non-profit groups/organizations may have their event or promotion included in our periodic Community Announcements Email blasts at no charge.
- Display space for business cards and brochures.
- Official Chamber Logo – Members receive the right to use our official Redbank Valley Chamber of Commerce logo on their website and publications. The use of the logo lends credibility your business.
- Chamber Member plaque you can proudly display.
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies for your Grand Opening, Anniversaries or Business Milestone
- Digital Advertising space on our website (coming soon!)
Redbank Chamber has partnered with Charles Leach (LegalShield service provider) to offer group discounted rates for legal services including; legal consultation, identity theft protection, living wills, correspondence (letters/calls), document/contract review, debt collection letters and more! For more info, please visit: www.LegalShield.com/info/RedbankChamber
When we receive inquiries for places to shop, eat, or any other service, we refer our Chamber members.
Make new contacts, build partnerships, develop relationships, and share ideas with fellow business people.
- Annual Dinner
- Nutty Wine, Shine & Brew Fest
- Joint Mixers (with other Chambers)
- Peanut Butter Festival
- Chamber Member Mixers
- Customer Appreciation Day
- 4th of July Fireworks
- Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies
Sponsorship opportunities are available for any of the following events: Nutty Wine Shine & Brew Fest, Customer Appreciation Day, Fireworks Peanut Butter Festival, Christmas Parade.
The Chamber works to retain, expand and strengthen existing business and job opportunities which benefit the “Quality of Life” in the community.
When you become a Chamber Member, you invest in the future of the business community and ensure that the Chamber continues to move forward toward our mission: working together to build a healthy marketplace and to improve the quality of life in the New Bethlehem Area and the Redbank Valley Community.
Redbank Valley Chamber of Commerce
Member Dues Structure
51 or More Employees $250.00
11 – 50 Employees $200.00
6 – 10 Employees $150.00
0 – 5 Employees $100.00
16 or More Employees $150.00
0 – 15 Employees $50.00
Individual Member $50.00
Multiple Common Ownership Businesses
The business with the greatest number of employees pays the full membership rate based on the above membership structure. Each additional business receives a 50% discount rate based on the above membership structure.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call the Chamber Office at (814) 275-3929.