You are invited to participate in the annual New Bethlehem Peanut Butter Festival as a Crafter or Food Vendor. We welcome you to sell your crafts, products or concessions. We encourage Peanut Butter-related products:
- Place: Gumtown Park, Water Street in New Bethlehem
- Space: dimensions, pricing & electrical requirements included in forms below
- Register early & prepare sufficient quantities of your products/concession for all three days of the festival
- Overnight security Thursday, Friday and Saturday; Chamber will NOT be responsible for loss or damages
- Field lighting is provided; booth lighting is not. You must provide your own tables, lights, extension cords, etc.
- Maintain your area for cleanliness, be present at all times, display products in an attractive manner using table covers/skirts
- Be prepared for rain, no refunds provided
- We do not guarantee the same spot as last year
- No cars or trailers are permitted in the sales area. Cars must be moved after unloading
- You may NOT leave before 5pm Sunday. Crafters will be in the park, food vendors on midway
CRAFTER/VENDOR SPOTS ARE ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS.
The Peanut Butter Festival is one of our community’s largest events, attracting thousands of people. Crafters & Food Vendors are essential to the Festival’s success as they support our mission of providing wholesome family fun & quality entertainment to the community. Isn’t it time that you considered selling your products/services at the Peanut Butter Festival? Please contact us today.
Become a Crafter/Vendor with the Redbank Valley Chamber of Commerce and support our community.
FOOD VENDORS: Priority is given to last year’s Food Vendors first. We try to avoid duplication of food items sold. Please contact our office if you’re interested in being placed on the list of Food Vendors. Once approved, our secretary will send you the necessary forms.